Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How To Fix The Unhandled Exception

swap # 1

Yeah here is my first swap, done with the dear girls Fashion Biju (:! But this swap was very special because it was a swap of colors, pink and blue ! received only beautiful things beautiful, lo and behold!

The manas and Ana Sofia and gorgeous in a necklace enviaram.me blue, a keychain in pink that I found a real sweet gift, organza ribbon, pink, purple satin ribbon, two bases for the ring, and many beautiful stones that I use on my necklaces, white, pink and blue! Oh and of course some chocolates .. hihihi ^ ^


Conjuntinho I sent two of brooch and earrings (because they are two ^ ^). One was my first fuxiquinho, give it to be special! I sent some patterns for felt experience in their creations, wooden beads in light blue and dark, a candle and incense, crochet butterflies in pink and blue tinted, some pompoms in the same colors, and a suede cord sweets!




Dear I hope you enjoyed this swap and perhaps as much as I can repeat in the future!

A kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment