Friday, August 24, 2007

Can You Get Text Logs From Sprint

swap # 2 - Exchange Mar

Here is my second swap in shades of blue. This exchange was the theme Sea was organized by the blog Faty Faty Jewelry. My partner exchange was the darling of the blog Ana Missanganna .

Take a look the little things that resulted from this exchange (:

Nestor enviou.me The four wires in different shades of blue, made a flower and a beautiful crochet appliques felt. They also came a few little pieces in fimo made for her. still got a beautiful and very delicate necklace and br Conjuntinho
Incos made with steel wire, I found a real treat.



I sent truquesa wire in blue satin ribbon and dark blue, three crochet butterflies made by me, in blue acrylic truquesa little pieces and little pieces of dark blue polymer clay made by me. Yet I sent a packet of fimo turquoise, a flower appliques and two great yo felt butterfly-shaped. To use it, I sent a baby set of necklace and earrings in steel wire and has a checkmark in the shape of starfish! Can not miss even one sent rebuçadinhos I forgot to put in the picture!



My dear I hope you enjoyed doing this swap with me, because I had great pleasure in doing in you!

A big kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment