Monday, October 8, 2007

Icing With Maltitol Recipe

My Sponsors: D

Thanks in advance to everyone who responded to my request in a manner so endearing.

I really enjoyed reading all the comments. However like especially two of them: the beloved Claudia and Markus dear - and I have to explain. The

Claudia is a fantastic girl, super antensiosa (besides the great artisan of course it is! Girls and boys her blog is a must - GataPretaArtesanato ^ ^) is very difficult not to sympathize with that person's love. The

Markus , the originality! I ask a sponsor and have just one candidate to sponsor, but want pode.se best?
: D Also visit his blog, one corner is very poetic - Markus- Lives!

therefore decided to have the beautiful as the godmother and godfather Claudia dear Markus . Phew, I'm certainly a goddaughter lucky: D

all the other girls who applied for my eternal thanks. To the dear Fabi, if you want here I am ready to sponsor you;

D * A big kiss to all and thank you for everything (: * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment