Monday, October 1, 2007

Oes Jeffree Star Have A Penis?

Exchange Chain

Good for everyone!

participated in a challenge so funny, I saw on Cat's blog , and that consists of an exchange of work done by us: Exchange Chain !

The three first comments that are made in this post will get a job done for me. What happens is that I will have 365 days to do, and I can envia.los on any date to behold. So it will be a surprise to receive a small gift that has not happened to remember that we would receive. The recipients will only have to commit to put in their blog's, this challenge.

Here are my contemplated: D

Estrelinha
Fabio
Pipinhart

Girls, is now only a enviarem.me with your e.mail address and wait the postman .. hihih * (:

A big kiss and good luck to all * * * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment