Thursday, May 5, 2011

Can Implantatuon Bleeding Happeb Twice



Welcome!
I declare the next hand on my blog. To obtain a set of cosmetics Mariza, all cosmetics are not used:
- nr03 gloss - a beautiful, pink, seductive color, to the smell, which I personally love (a little citrus), lip gloss is durable and looks good on the lips, the same I have a lot of shades: D
- półtransparentny powder in stone the color of tanned - I had no opportunity to test it in a package with the order was not chosen by me color tiles, for a pack of beautiful in my opinion
- fluid tester matting NR27 - quite decent product rather dark tone, slightly tanned
- tester bronzing beads - I love all three shades of beads Mariza, suitable for contouring the face, illuminating, eyelid .... versatile product, efficient, in short, a wonderful


Let us move to the rules, and these are bright and clear :
-observer must be a public blog (a lot)
-active to date bonusik participants will receive in the form of an additional losa (a lot)
-add my blog to the blogroll (1 lot)
-write a note on the deal and give me a link to the post (a lot)
-please specify makeup like to see on the pages of my blog, you must link to an image, which is an inspiration, describe, give the name of the star having been the inspiration, etc.. (1 lot)
all can get 5 tickets:)
In a note, leave this comment in it:
-under what nickname
-watching me your blog address
-how u make me want to see

hand end in 1920 May, the draw will be held until 25 May.
Welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment