Sunday, May 22, 2011

Remove Mold Spores Anddirt Marks From Tent



-butter Cocoa Ziaja - moisturizes well, smell wonderful ... just prefer a more creamy texture
-up remover wipes BeBeauty - write about them separately, describing the beauty of the Ladybugs, which I loved
-salt, honey and milk BeBeauty - I love the smell of it and write in another post
-peeling Mariza - wonderful sugar scrub with the scent of peach, I love it, it leaves skin smooth and moisturized because of the combination of sugar and oil
-Wibo Illuminating Powder - sometimes I wrote about it already and I've bought another
-carotene Ava mask - the effect after the first use, addicted to this wonderful overjoyed
skin-cream Sensitive Skin Clarena - Very good, professional cosmetics cabinet, moisturizes, nourishes, protects and does not irritate

And tomorrow:
-last post from the series "Celebrity Make-up"
-hand decision

0 comments:

Post a Comment