Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Examples For A Get Well Card

Exchange cosmetics makeup

Dear, I have for you a proposal. Probably for many of you, as well as in me, a lot of unnecessary arrears kosmetyczkach things that you do not like, do not fit you, alert, or just have a lot of similar products. Thus, I present below what I was redundant. We are happy to mention the other cosmetics, proposals made in the meil or in the comments.

Rimmel Mascara - minimal wear, unfortunately, sensitize me.
Euphora Eyeliner (Paese ) - black, used 2 times, but unfortunately I do not like hard brushes, only those with a long, flexible bristles. Linerek very durable.

Avon Loose powder - very bright, not to like him despite many attempts. It was about 1 / 3 of the product. Illuminating Powder
clear in the beads Mariza - a product worthy of attention, I have a full-size pack, so I do not need a sample.

Gel eye and eyelid Oriflame - unfortunately I feel after baking, was approximately 2 / 3 package.
Foot Cream FussWohl - very cool product, the smell of citrus. Unfortunately, fights with the rest of my products because of the smell completely different. It was about 2 / 3 package.

Bell Foundation - the color of cappuccino, it was not much, not even 1 / 3 of the product, but it's worth wytestować. Ingeniously concealed and does not dry. In addition, non-sensitizing.
Foundation Wibo - used only once, just not my color (natural)
AA Radiance Foundation - the color of ivory, but the skin looks like a light tan or cappuccino. Great quality, super moisturizing and hides, but the color for me, much too dark. I used about half of the fluid.
Matt Mousse Foundation Dream - the color of sand, spending about half a package. Wonderful product, but it stresses me very dry skin.

Matt Shadows Loose - kolorków lot, a lot to me to repeat, the majority did not even open.

Lipstick Viper-cream, moisturizes, brightens slightly. Very cool, but not my kolorek a pity. Previously acquired in the exchange. The pallet
matt shadows - a very delicate colors, but somehow I do not use it.

Waiting for suggestions!
Buzka: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment