Saturday, May 7, 2011

Labeled Parts Of A Dirtbike

Mariza

Today brag about the recent purchases of Mariza. Contracts clients will not show, because unfortunately I can not test: D
The first one goes pink, as it turns out is great! Chose shades of peach, since such a collection, and I'm not surprised, because they look pretty facial. Besides brązer- cudeńko further. Shimmers beautifully, but so unobtrusively. I recommend with hand on heart.


Now shadows. This is a 5 color palette. I chose green, because I have very little in the collection. I used them as long as 2 times. It's fun shades, are intense, highly napigmentowane and very cheap. As far as durability is able to withstand several hours without a roll, but I know that it must have wytestować, so I will know then.

bought the fluid. It is true that it is mating, but it was very interesting. It is the color of porcelain, cool blends with my skin. Well distributed, easily applies the. I am satisfied, although due to the fact that not a moisturizing mally will not be able to use it often.

Total purchases:

Now, make up, which I used these cosmetics. In addition, I applied the luminous balls Mariza. Rimmel lipstick on her lips and Mariza. In addition, eyelids black crayon green Hean and Oriflame. Clinique standard ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment