Monday, March 21, 2011

Stained Mucus A Week Before Periods

past week


Loreal Whitening cream - it's hard me anything about it to say, I have not tested too long (I used maybe 3-4 bags), but did not like me, unfortunately. I have not seen, no positives. Particularly irritates me consistency, this kind of "rubbery"
mask with green clay Ziaja - probably masks the company will be my next indulgence, moisturized face is good, not irritated, relaxed ...
Farmona-balsam I have written the review some time ago, so I will not add anything more. But I repeat that I love him;)
royal marigolds Ziaja - Very good cosmetic, works well for makeup removal. It is very gentle, has a delicate fragrance Calendula. Proved to be great. Ziaja once again did not disappoint me.
Deodorant Foot Fuss Wohl - excellent price and most importantly, working at my job where I am non-stop in a shoe is an essential drug

0 comments:

Post a Comment